Quantum Vision System Helps to Take Care of your Vision
One of the most important organs, without which we cannot imagine the normal functioning – the organ of vision, or our eyes. How to care for it properly to avoid infection, swelling, bloodshot eyeballs? Read the article and learn how to care for your eyes with help of Quantum Vision System techniques. These techniques are simplified form of those devised by Dr. Kemp in his book Quantum Vision System.
- If you have not quit smoking yet – do it! Smoking is not only contributing to the formation of diseases associated with the lungs and heart. To a large extent also irritates our eyes, which excessively dry up. Smoking leads to eye diseases such as cataracts, or damage to the retina. Do not underestimate this problem!
- If you suffer from chronic diseases type of hypertension, hypothyroidism, or diabetes, your eyesight may significantly worsen. These diseases affect the myopia or even blindness! At every visit to the eye doctor informing him of the chronic diseases which suffer. Control also issued and prescription drugs – some antibiotics and antidepressants negatively affect quality of vision.
- If you are using Cosmetics and vision problems are not foreign to you – regularly check the expiry date of cosmetics! You cannot use cosmetics overdue, especially around the eyes. They can irritate the organ of vision and lead to infection, irritation and redness. It marked when we opened the package cosmetic, because the expiration date often clash with packaging. Let us not use any cosmetic longer than 3-4 months, especially if you have sensitive eyes. The Pope also indicated producer, if it orders with cosmetic applications avoid the eye area – do not underestimate it! Your cosmetics in an appropriate way, in tightly closed containers in places and those that require it – in the refrigerator.
- Taking care of our diet. What you eat has a significant impact on the quality of our vision. Choose products with a high content Vitamins A, E, C and beta carotene. Let them in our daily diet will not miss whole meal bread , spinach, citrus fruits, tomatoes and peppers, eggs, green peas, nuts, and many other valuable products.
- Work front of the screen PC for many of us a duty. Those who do not need coercion to sit at the computer for hours – but often choose this form of spending time as entertainment. It is similar with watching television and reading newspapers in poor light. Let us therefore take breaks from working at the computer and watching TV – after every twenty minutes looking at the screen -‘s reverse and turn our gaze to the point it away from our eyes for a few meters and Let us look at him for about 20 seconds. This exercise allows you to rest our eyes to the constant peeking at computer screens and televisions are often bloodshot, swollen. If you like to read a book – never let us do this when there is insufficient light, because definitely deteriorates the quality of our vision. Possibly frequently read by natural light, if this is not possible – in good quality lamp, which is further space. While reading books, also worth doing the mentioned break because his eyes focused too long in one place also gets tired.
- If our vision is no longer perfect, and we are compelled to wear glasses or contact lenses – always let us protect them proper hygiene and maintenance. Glasses should always be clean – even the tiny specks on lenses dissipate our eyes and tired eyes. If you wear lenses – always try to have a home up the bottle of contact lens fluid.
Many factors contribute to the deterioration of our state of view, even if we do not know – do not complain about any pain or redness, irritation and swelling on the day we see more and worse. Eyesight can also be improved, so it is worth buying supplements to help him diet and drops and eye lotions that will bring relief to our organ of sight. If you see a vision problem do not hesitate to visit an optician – the sooner you diagnose the problem, the easier we will solve it. Do not treated eyes very quickly deepens, so not worth hesitate even with control visits if apparently there is nothing wrong. Additionally, if you are looking for readable content (eBook) that can help to improve eyesight, you can also look into legit reviews of quantum vision system.
The underlying biological deficit of diabetes is insulin action. In type 1 diabetes is the result of destruction of pancreatic islet beta cells by autoimmune disease.
Insulin deficiency impairs the metabolism of glucose in cells (in adipose tissue, muscle, liver). Process is inhibited, the proper use of glucose as an energy source and its storage. Are activated while the mechanisms for obtaining energy from alternative sources such as: proteins and fats. Glucose must not be used by the tissue in which glucose transport is dependent on insulin, therefore, increases its concentration in the blood, especially in the postprandial period. In addition, there is excessive hepatic glucose production (gluconeogenesis), and increases the release of glucagon as hyperglycemia further aggravates. If you are looking for something that can help cure diabetes condition, then try out diabetes free program by Dr David Pearson.
The adipose tissue is uncontrolled process of decomposition of fats into free fatty acids (lipolysis), which also inhibit glucose utilization by peripheral tissues such as muscle tissue. In diabetes, the disorder is also protein metabolism. Insulin deficiency leads to excessive catabolism (breakdown) to increase the level of protein and amino acids in the blood. They are also a source for the synthesis of glucose in the liver and kidney.
Under the conditions of the release of insulin deficit in excess of hormone antagonist leading to Catholicism of excess body’s needs. As a result of increasing hyperglycemia is exceeded the ability of the kidneys to absorb glucose. The so-called renal threshold is exceeded the sugar level over 180 mg / dl and causes the appearance of it in the urine (glycosuria). Because glucose is active compound this entails excessive water loss in the urine, resulting in a large amount of urine (polyuria). Together with water also occurs in the loss of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, phosphorus). Dehydration triggers a compensatory mechanism that is constant feeling of thirst (polydipsia). The widening of the deficit in the energy balance (weight loss, the destruction inclusive) results in an increased amount of food intake (polyphagia) – the effect of weight loss without caloric restriction.
In the state of insulin deficiency comes to compensating burning of fatty acids in the pathway ketogenzy, which results in the formation of ketone bodies (acetoacetate and beta-hydroxybutyrate). These compounds are an alternative energy source for the brain, heart muscle, and skeletal muscle.
In diabetes, the excessive production of ketones is their ability tissues leads to the development of diabetic ketoacidosis. The resulting acetone is eliminated from the body in urine and exhaled air. Determination of the level of acetone in the urine and breath smell like decaying apples is indirect evidence of metabolic decrease in diabetes. There are various diet routines and tips that can help you to control diabetes as well.
Insulin is a peptide hormone produced by Beta cells in the pancreas islets of Langerhans. It plays a crucial role especially in the metabolism of carbohydrates, but also proteins and fats. The most important stimulus for the production of insulin is to increase the postprandial blood glucose. Through its impact increases the transport of glucose into the cells which lowers the blood glucose level.
The insulin molecule consists of two peptide chains A and B linked together two sulfide bridges: Chain A includes 21, and the chain B – 30 amino acids. Are initially isolated as preproinsulin, proinsulin that produces a (1-chain of 86 amino acids). After cleavage of the central portion called the C peptide and amino acid coupling insulin in final form.
In practice, determine the degree of insulin deficiency in a person with diabetes are used to mark insulin or C-peptide in blood serum
The insulin deficiency can be likely recovered and reversed back with use of some diet and exercise routines. It is possible of the pancreas to get back to their normal function. Find out more here.
How Does Insulin Works?
Insulin reaches the bloodstream to various cells of the body and communicates with the surface through specific insulin receptors. Certain mutations in the insulin receptor gene may impair its function and manifest the resistance of tissues to insulin.
Transport of glucose into cells is done by means of specific protein carriers of glucose (glucose transporter- GLUT). Brain cells and some other types such as: eye or kidney cells can take up glucose without insulin. This mechanism protects in some sense the nervous system that needs to function properly permanent commutation of glucose.
Stimulates hepatic glucose storage as glycogen while under the influence of hyperglycemia inhibits the production and release of glucose from liver
- Stimulates the production of fat from excess carbohydrates.
- It stimulates the production of protein in the body in the postprandial period.
- Factors increasing the secretion of insulin:
- An increase in blood sugar levels is the most potent stimulator of insulin secretion
- Some amino acids, fatty acids and ketones
Glucagon – produced in the alpha islet cells of the pancreas and stimulates hepatic glucose output resulting in an increase of its concentration in the blood. Inhibits the release of glucagon, insulin, and the strongest stimulus for its secretion is hypoglycemia (hypoglycemia occurs in the inhibition of insulin secretion).
Find out the tips to control and reverse diabetes here.
There’s no doubt in saying that diabetes is a dangerous disease that can do severe damage for the human body. However, it is also important to know that diabetes can be effectively controlled with the help of effective diet and exercise. A workable and effective nutrition plan with stress reduction techniques can help you reverse and control diabetes efficiently.
A number of different outcomes can be predicated based on your level of control. Some people have strong control while others have poor control. A number of health consultants can suggest you how to make the food choice and use diet as the basic factor for controlling diabetes.
The exercises that engage you in burning glucose can help to regain the function of the pancreas. The complication of diabetes can become severe if patient fails to take the proper measures. Among diabetes, type 1 diabetes is considered more severe than type 2. It starts at an earlier phase in life while type 2 mostly occurs among obese patients.
The type 2 is as such related with unhygienic life style where patients eat more food and don’t use it properly. The body fails to respond to the insulin and glucose absorption in the muscle cells. In other cases, the pancreas simply stop producing insulin due to non-performing of beta cells. In such situations, external insulin injections are required to get the required amount of insulin for the body. It is also recommended that you try out David Andrews Diabetes Destroyer book. Here’s the detailed review about the guide: http://diabetesdestroyer.strikingly.com/
Use Food Diary
A food diary can help you track down the food you eat in your daily routine. These help to maintain your blood sugar levels by the right intake of foods. If you don’t keep a food diary, you may not notice which foods are good for you and which ones are bad. When you keep a record of things, you exactly know what you ate and drank in the last 24 hours. In this way, you will get to know what’s helping you and what’s not. By food diary, it does not exactly mean that you write everything manually in a notebook. You can create these notes in your smartphone or any other electronic device. Alternatively, you can record it for your own convenience.
Eat Food Consistently
The blood sugar levels are successfully maintained if you keep eating at regular intervals. The small meals at consistent rates help to maintain as well as increase your metabolic rates. The blood sugar level don’t rise and the body keep on burning the calories. If you do the opposite when feeling hungry, you may end up eating large chunks of food, which will increase the levels of sugar inside the body. Eating at odd times and skipping meals is never considered a good option for diabetic patients.
Follow a Proper Dietary Plan
There are many dietary plans available that can be followed to get the desired results. One of the best plans is provided in diabetes destroyer book by David Andrews. The book is quite good when it comes to the diet and exercise techniques. If you are able to develop an understanding of those methods, you may be able to control and get free of diabetes completely.